When take off from a stop light or stop sign,my car will cut out for a few seconds then go. This only happens when I am returning home from work at night, not in the morning going to work. The temperature in the morning is about 70 to 75 degrees and 95 to 98 at night. Also, my service engine soon light is on most of the time.
cutting out on 1993 Pontiac Bonneville
by pls49902 in Sebring, FL on June 15, 2010
0 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
0 answersNovember 09, 2014
0 answersJune 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- how to reset service engine light
- After driving awhile or at a low speed car jerking when I take off and when it shifts, what is causing this?
- Does the '98 Bonneville have a unibody unibody? Is the body and the frame the same?
- I have asked you a question about putting a used transmission in . My steering wheel does not lock and my dashboard indicator does read out park. When I turn on the car and put the gear selector in reverse the reverse lights come on.
- I installed a used transmission now my steering wheel does not lock in park. My dashboard indicator does not show park . What could be the problem.