When take off from a stop light or stop sign,my car will cut out for a few seconds then go. This only happens when I am returning home from work at night, not in the morning going to work. The temperature in the morning is about 70 to 75 degrees and 95 to 98 at night. Also, my service engine soon light is on most of the time.
cutting out on 1993 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville93 reports
0 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville12 reports
0 answersNovember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end