When take off from a stop light or stop sign,my car will cut out for a few seconds then go. This only happens when I am returning home from work at night, not in the morning going to work. The temperature in the morning is about 70 to 75 degrees and 95 to 98 at night. Also, my service engine soon light is on most of the time.
cutting out on 1993 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville12 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville94 reports
0 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
0 answersNovember 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1993 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($214 - 335) in Summerfield, LA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Bergton, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($123 - 161) in Central City, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($165 - 242) in Greenbelt, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($270 - 328) in Coon Rapids, IA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Endeavor, PA