cant get it to stop cutting out wheather your sitting in driveway or driving doun the rd i have changed all the electronics on it i have another one 96 toyotaand it runs fine with all the parts that i have changed i havent changed the crankshaft sensor yet and there is no codes throun can you help me thank you
cuts out at 2500 to 3000 rpms on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($361 - $1,585) in Obrien, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($256 - $324) in Kosciusko, MS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($489 - $685) in Norma, NJ
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($194 - $343) in Schenevus, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Stout, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - $115) in Norris, SC