02 esteem 1.8 litre cuts out randomly;does'nt quit but cuts out randomly;rpms stick @ 2500 to 3000 also random but only does it when cutting out; once in a great while will loose throttle control as in no acceleration; apply clutch and will respond; using clutch can also fix cutting out;replaced throttle sensor twice and cat. conv. once; still getting code for throttle sensor and cat. conv. Also getting cat1 code now. Acts up when hot and cold,no consistancy to problem. Hope you can help me. Have other questions but can wait for now.
Cuts out and rpm sticks @ 2500 on 2002 Suzuki Esteem
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Esteem Questions
- My break lights are not working... Fuses are good, bulbs are good (cause I replaced all of them). I took it to a mechanic, and now none of my break lights work... Also my blower motor, stereo, and lighter port don't work at all
- Acc light stays on after key is off and removed
- My steering wheel won't unlock. Can I replace tumbler only? Is it hard to change
- How do I find out if my Suzuki wagon is a GL or GLX or whatever? Not on car.
- Something is smoking from front of engine under metal cover with no tough symbol