I plan on buying this car but the guy tells me that it Runs and drives strong, but after it warms up it cuts out. he was told it needs a coil pack or cold start injector fixed is that what it is? if not what could it be and if so is it a easy (CHEAP) Fix???
Cuts out on 1994 BMW 325is
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325is Questions
- can you get a key made from a a a locksmith or do you have to go to a dealer
- my 3rd piston has no compression, and the car has 178,000 miles. I was told I would need to put another engine in it. I am wondering what I could sell it for?
- Manual transmission check linkage under car
- my power windows are up and wont work. theres no power to the switches.fuses ok
1994 BMW 325is Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenwald, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($116 - 180) in Ardsley, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Bellingham, WA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($296 - 380) in Summerton, SC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($180 - 229) in Marsland, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($557 - 587) in Abbyville, KS