99 honda civic lx problem started when car would cut off @ red lights or stop signs ect.& the only way to stop it from cutting off is turning the air conditioner ON. now it cuts off whlie driving down the road!?! any ideas??
cuts off while driving on 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerFebruary 12, 2009
2 answersJune 24, 2015
1 answerNovember 08, 2010
1 answerNovember 05, 2014
2 answersApril 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($503 - 782) in Apalachicola, FL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 458) in Davis Creek, CA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Denton, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Canby, OR
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Maybeury, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($96 - 261) in Crawford, GA