fuel pump is ok
cut off during acceleration, engine cranks wont turn over on 1996 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1996 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Cedar Hill, TN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($170 - 273) in South Milford, IN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($102 - 128) in Silver Lake, IN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($336 - 525) in Newfield, ME
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($87 - 109) in Buffalo Junction, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Platteville, CO