I was driving and it cut off on me and it will not restart so what could be the problem?every thing else works it just want start.
cut off and will not restart on 2001 Buick Regal
1 answerFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2001 Buick Regal Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($244 - 411) in Bricelyn, MN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tunica, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Mayville, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($585 - 1,264) in Peotone, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - 418) in Yulee, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($213 - 391) in Kensington, OH