it doesn't fire and fuel pump don't come on. the dakota i tried every thing on it. finally give up and took it to another garage. he just replaced wiring untill it started running. any body got any input!
customer said fuel pump bad. run into this before on dakota. checked for fire. on 1997 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1997 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - 231) in Pierson, FL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($295 - 342) in Montezuma, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($371 - 431) in Gillham, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in East Boothbay, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($436 - 1,222) in Sandy, UT
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($70 - 266) in Hodges, SC