it doesn't fire and fuel pump don't come on. the dakota i tried every thing on it. finally give up and took it to another garage. he just replaced wiring untill it started running. any body got any input!
customer said fuel pump bad. run into this before on dakota. checked for fire. on 1997 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- What type of freon do I use in my 97 Avenger
- Air was blowing cool put Freon in now it's blowing warm what could be my problem
- I purchased new climate control board now I only get hot air. Ac worked before.
- After switching off car, if started immediately, transmission doesn't engage.
- Just replaced the idler pulley and still making the same noise.when its in idle or when your driving it makes a roaring noise I checked all of the other pullys and there still good.