cup holder rubber/foam on 2004 Lexus SC430

The rubber/foam that holds and secures the movement of a cup in the cup holder, needs to be replaced in my 2004 lexus SC430. Where do I find that material? How do I replace it?

by in Laguna Hills, CA on February 15, 2011
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
ANSWER by , February 16, 2011
the answer is a new cupholder from Lexus. anything else is a "fix" that you invent.
ANSWER by , February 16, 2011
I would have to agree with "overbys" There is no repair, unless you here to buy some neoprene rubber and repair it yourself. The cupholder as a whole would have to be replaced.