I can't fully open my cup hoder door.A cassette tape slid under the door. I can't figure out how to remove the door.
Cup holder door removal on 2005 Kia Amanti
1 answerDecember 30, 2009
3 answersJune 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($142 - 213) in Calvert, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($385 - 626) in Hueysville, KY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walhonding, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($240 - 308) in Oak Ridge, MO
- CV Joint Replacement ($2,136 - 2,189) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Corsicana, TX