I see the words "CSC was received" under the recall notices. What does this mean?
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($238 - 349) in Cimarron, NM
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($304 - 679) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Solway, MN
- Alternator Replacement ($382 - 481) in Chelsea, VT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($53 - 99) in Curran, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($317 - 432) in Urbana, IN