Just purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze and it has 611 miles on it. The clutch crapped out and dealership is telling me that clutch must be replaced and that new car warranty will not cover this and that it is my fault clutch crapped out - dealership manager told me it broke because I didn't know how to use it, how to drive a stick. Dealership manager told me they will cover half the cost but that I must pay half and that my half would be about $900.00. Shouldn't dealership cover this since car is 10 days old, in my possession, 611 miles? And is this normal?? Thanks in advance
Cruze clutch "broke" - car is brand new, with 611 miles on it - is this valid? on 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cruze Questions
- My console computer is blank and says low RAM. Can this be upgraded?
- Turbo air flow restricted
- my thermostat is having issues and i was wondering if this is a known issue
- All instrument panel gauges read zero; no speed, no temp, no RPM's; antitheft device and traction control lights are on. Car drives and runs normal.
- How much for a new motor and installation?