Just purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze and it has 611 miles on it. The clutch crapped out and dealership is telling me that clutch must be replaced and that new car warranty will not cover this and that it is my fault clutch crapped out - dealership manager told me it broke because I didn't know how to use it, how to drive a stick. Dealership manager told me they will cover half the cost but that I must pay half and that my half would be about $900.00. Shouldn't dealership cover this since car is 10 days old, in my possession, 611 miles? And is this normal?? Thanks in advance
Cruze clutch "broke" - car is brand new, with 611 miles on it - is this valid? on 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
Asked by for the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cruze Questions
- I have codes p0171 and code p0299 could second code cause first code?
- Why won't my car idle? Why does it stall at stop signs?
- If my cruze doesn't have factory navigation can I still have it installed
- why does the car need a jump after it sits all night. jump it and it starts
- Driver Side windshield wiper just quit working why?
2011 Chevrolet Cruze Estimates
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dimmitt, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($533 - 705) in Au Gres, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($163 - 315) in Kyburz, CA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($78 - 118) in Beacon Falls, CT
- Clutch Assembly Replacement ($911 - 1,172) in Yuma, AZ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($203 - 312) in San Rafael, NM