will not turn off with the switch or the brake peddle. what part or parts do I need.
cruise control will come on when set but will not turn off. on 1991 Dodge D250
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
November 29, 2012
Might not be a part issue, have circuit (wiring) and controls tested.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge D250 Questions
1991 Dodge D250 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Grand Cane, LA
- Starter Replacement ($235 - 394) in New Boston, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($555 - 813) in Rayville, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Hinckley, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($414 - 460) in Bruceton, TN
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($74 - 87) in Ashton, ID