When in cruise control (around 50mph) and going down a a fairly steep incline, the transmission disengages sending the vehicle into neutral but the gear shift lever does not move. It is then necessary to actually brake to a stop and re-engage Drive by physically shifting to neutral and then back to drive. This always happens under the circumstances above but has not happened at any other times.
Cruise control sends car into neutral on 2008 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know