I can start the car and push the on/off switch and the light will come on. It will not set when you push the set button and after a few minutes the cruise control light goes off without me touching anything and will not come back on until I turn the car off and back on. Then i can turn it on and the light will come back on but still same thing occurs.
Cruise control light comes on but goes off on its own & will not engage while on on 1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates