I cannot find anything in the manual about the location of the cruise control fuse. It just stopped working while I was driving with it.
Cruise control fuse on 2006 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2006 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($145 - 373) in Rio Grande, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($942 - 1,279) in Oneida, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($139 - 182) in Frankenmuth, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($230 - 340) in Bruni, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($413 - 466) in Eleanor, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($986 - 1,083) in Hustontown, PA