The cruise control doesn't work. It's an automatic transmission with V-6 engine and 4 wd. Is there a detailed diagram somewhere to show the layout? We've checked Chilton's manuals #26688 and 26664 (only ones available) but they don't show what we're looking for. Thanks! Rudy
Cruise Control diagram on 1991 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM,
December 03, 2010
Can email you a diagram if you desire - please post your email address.
1 answerSeptember 08, 2009
1 answerMay 14, 2015
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerDecember 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.