The cruise control doesn't work. It's an automatic transmission with V-6 engine and 4 wd. Is there a detailed diagram somewhere to show the layout? We've checked Chilton's manuals #26688 and 26664 (only ones available) but they don't show what we're looking for. Thanks! Rudy
Cruise Control diagram on 1991 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 03, 2010
Can email you a diagram if you desire - please post your email address.
1 answerSeptember 08, 2009
1 answerMay 14, 2015
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerDecember 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?