The cruise control doesn't work. It's an automatic transmission with V-6 engine and 4 wd. Is there a detailed diagram somewhere to show the layout? We've checked Chilton's manuals #26688 and 26664 (only ones available) but they don't show what we're looking for. Thanks! Rudy
Cruise Control diagram on 1991 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM,
December 03, 2010
Can email you a diagram if you desire - please post your email address.
1 answerSeptember 08, 2009
1 answerMay 14, 2015
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerDecember 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies