cruise control does not hold speed. car slows down on uphill grade, sometimes catches up when I excellerate. It will not stay constant, will work and then slows down and not hold speed
cruise control on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
February 11, 2010
Have you solved this problem, if not please ask your question again or you might find a free repair manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
2 answersOctober 26, 2016
0 answersNovember 05, 2011
0 answersSeptember 23, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring18 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Odin, IL
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($226 - 315) in Tuscarora, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Brookhaven, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($171 - 240) in Patrick, SC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($117 - 147) in Copeland, KS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 170) in Cactus, TX