my three lights came on and my cruise went off is this coincidence or the fact of abs lights on affects cruise in relation to the computer modual recognising brake problems you cant have cruise till repairs are done and if this is not a valid reason then what could the matter be yours sore ankle
cruise control on 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500
3 answersJune 12, 2013
3 answersApril 26, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2010
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Problems(5)
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Q&A(24)
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Recalls(4)
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Shops
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
- 2004 2500. Will go into limp mode on hwy. No lights, codes. Fixes itself. Help!
- Start error after replacing battery?
- What makes the rear AC not work on full cold cycles if temp is turned up works.
- DTC-P2339, not in database of iCarSoft mb2. LHM response. What is it?
- Oil pressure light & Check coolant light-no leaks van runs great
2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($159 - 234) in Amanda Park, WA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($377 - 529) in Waterford, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 217) in Palmer, PR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Earth, TX
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,021 - 2,921) in Trevett, ME
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 87) in Edgemont, AR