My cruise control works but it will not stay engaged for more than a minute. Any thoughts?
cruise control on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
July 14, 2010
This is likely a vacuum operated cruise control system, so check the system thoroughly for vacuum leaks.
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Repair and Maintenance
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Maintenance Schedule
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Problems(21)
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Repair Estimates
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Q&A(9)
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Recalls
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Shops
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Questions
- I intend to install an fm modulator. I cannot find the antenna cable anywhere underneath the dash, nor beneath the passenger side dash. Where is it located?
- Horn upgrade available? something beefy , you know , get out of my way loud .
- Why is the carpet / floorboard wet at the accelerator pedal?
- where does one put the lock down transmission cable that goes in the ignition sy
- Where do I hook the transmission lock down cable that goes into the idgnition sy
1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($359 - 478) in Valley Park, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($249 - 366) in Benton, KY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($654 - 914) in Enigma, GA
- Fuel Filter Change ($113 - 163) in Waynoka, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($439 - 506) in Delphia, KY
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Berlin, WI