My cruise control works but it will not stay engaged for more than a minute. Any thoughts?
cruise control on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
July 14, 2010
This is likely a vacuum operated cruise control system, so check the system thoroughly for vacuum leaks.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 350SDL Questions
- I intend to install an fm modulator. I cannot find the antenna cable anywhere underneath the dash, nor beneath the passenger side dash. Where is it located?
- Horn upgrade available? something beefy , you know , get out of my way loud .
- Why is the carpet / floorboard wet at the accelerator pedal?
- where does one put the lock down transmission cable that goes in the ignition sy
- Where do I hook the transmission lock down cable that goes into the idgnition sy