After turning the cruise on, the light will light up on the dashboard, the cruise will not enguage when I select a speed. The light on the dash will go off after 1 minute or so. Even if I do not try to enguage a speed, the light will go off on it's own afer 30 secs. or so.
cruise control on 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager15 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager1 report
0 answersDecember 29, 2011
Verified for the Plymouth Grand Voyager4 reports
0 answersMay 06, 2015
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems(24)
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair Estimates
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Q&A(43)
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Recalls(3)
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Shops
- 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
- Where briefly is the radiator fan relay located?
- washed motor now it wont start. battery is new. no spark or gas please help
- When A/C is on, front blows cold air but rear blows hot air through lower vents.
- transmission shifter is stuck in park
- Where can the wiring for the rear power windows be disconnected ?
1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hendrum, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Benkelman, NE
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($283 - $362) in Freeport, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($249 - $636) in Parlin, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - $511) in Saint Lawrence, SD
- Throttle Body Replacement ($370 - $391) in Avon, NC