Cruise control stopped working and I cant find the fuse. We bought it used and there is no owners manual.Everything else on this vehicle works great and we love this ride.
Cruise control on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerSeptember 07, 2009
1 answerMay 28, 2011
1 answerJanuary 08, 2011
2 answersOctober 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 658) in Bentonia, MS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kurthwood, LA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 761) in Panola, OK
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 201) in Anamoose, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($413 - 700) in Erwin, SD
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 129) in Ash, NC