I would like a cruise control installed on my 2009 Honda Fit. I live in Las Vegas, NV. Would it be alright to have someone else besides the dealer install for less money? Do you recommend anyone?
cruise control on 2009 Honda Fit
1 answerJune 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Fit Questions
- Something from under my car is deattached after parking How can I get my car fix
- what can I use for the scratches in the plastic part interior of my car?
- One loud "ping" in my dash- Now fuel gauge not keeping accurate levels-What now?
- 2016 TPMS Comes On every 3 - 5 days
- Accessory socket and USB don't work