what is the problem
crouis will not set on 1999 Dodge Ram 3500
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by lawrenceg,
October 25, 2009
You will need to have the system diagnosed to answer this question.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
- 5.9 diesel dodge 3500 duel won't shift out of 1st red fluid is fine clean
- Etc light comes on while driving then resets when shut off
- how do i resolve airlock? any help would be greatly appreciated
- 3500 shut off at a light. The truck turns over but wont start. What could it be?