what is the problem
crouis will not set on 1999 Dodge Ram 3500
BEST ANSWER by lawrenceg,
October 25, 2009
You will need to have the system diagnosed to answer this question.
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other