what is the problem
crouis will not set on 1999 Dodge Ram 3500
BEST ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
October 25, 2009
You will need to have the system diagnosed to answer this question.
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but