My windows, sunroof, radio and cig lighter all work whether the key is in the ignition or not. It seems to be draining my battery, although I feel as though I may have an alternator issue. Has anyone heard of this? Know of a fix? The 'Red Arrows' lights on my window controls are ALWAYS on. Always. The radio was put in aftermarket and was kind of a shotty job. Could a connection (or lack thereof) here cause this kind of issue?
Crossed Wire? Engine Ground? Fuse? on 1992 BMW 318i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
- installed a new battery and now security system will not let me start the car.
- My 318i convertible w/ac has a 70 amp alternator is that enough to run all
- a tiny red light located beside lighter is staying on. what is it?
- There's no power to the New fuel pump and the relays were checked and fine HELP
- Car increases speed at 45 mph without pressing accelerator,
1992 BMW 318i Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($70 - 95) in Winfield, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oriska, ND
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cumberland, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in La Mesa, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($231 - 332) in Stockbridge, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($226 - 258) in Douglas, ND