I hear a creaking sound from my dashboard when I hit a bump on the road. I changed my shocks and replaced them with new ones and the sound went away. Later that afternoon the creaking noise came back but a little less than before what could this be?
Creaking sound from dashboard when I hit a bump on 2005 BMW 545i
Asked by for the 2005 BMW 545i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 16, 2009
Hi, I was wondering if the source of the noise was found?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 545i Questions
- The stereo turns on but has no sound can someone tell me what might be the cause
- crank but will not start..
- Ok I've got a BMW 05 545i 102000 on it recently started having starting issues replaced starter and integrated fuse supply module and now it is cracking but will not turn over?Lost at what next thinking fuel pump or fuel filter relay?Or cracksenor?
- Licking oil on the floor on the engine
- What could metallic noises be coming from underneath car by manual shift?
2005 BMW 545i Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($97 - $132) in Wasco, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($547 - $832) in Earlville, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($578 - $716) in Memphis, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($590 - $1,234) in Texarkana, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Stephens, GA
- Horn Replacement ($156 - $180) in Blanchester, OH