IS THE CRANKSHAFT SENSOR SUPPOSE TO TOUCH THE FLYWHEEL AS IT TURNS TO CREATE THE PULSE SIGNAL
CRANKSHAFT SENSOR on 1992 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
1 answerNovember 23, 2009
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
1 answerApril 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home