Does anyone know where the crankshaft sensor is located? I was told that it was bad and that I had to replace it, I bought the part from the dealer and took to my mech. but we can not locate its position.
Crankshaft sensor on 2004 Infiniti G35
3 answersDecember 13, 2008
Verified for the Infiniti G35123 reports
1 answerMarch 16, 2015
1 answerApril 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G35 Questions
- Where is the starter located
- My ck engine light has stayed on for a week, light comes on says VDC light off
- I recently changed my clutch and pilot bushing wheels dont spin and engine shake
- Does an Abs pump cause brakes, calibers & rotors to go out every 2-3 weeks.
- My car has a hard shift and stars off slow and makes high pitched sounds