I had belts replaced 2 years ago b/c of squealing (when it is below 45 degrees outside). The pulley started to chirp/squeal around a year ago for first 30 minutes after it is started, but stops when you push on gas in gear. As time goes on the noise gets a little louder, especially in the morning. Could it be the bearings going bad in the crankshaft pulley? If not, can you spray something on the pulley?
Crankshaft Pulley on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersMay 16, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2013
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerMay 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($238 - $335) in Chesterfield, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Buena Vista, VA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - $321) in Earth, TX
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - $58) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($574 - $902) in Brandamore, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($36 - $65) in Lisbon Falls, ME