I had belts replaced 2 years ago b/c of squealing (when it is below 45 degrees outside). The pulley started to chirp/squeal around a year ago for first 30 minutes after it is started, but stops when you push on gas in gear. As time goes on the noise gets a little louder, especially in the morning. Could it be the bearings going bad in the crankshaft pulley? If not, can you spray something on the pulley?
Crankshaft Pulley on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersMay 16, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2013
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerMay 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - 84) in Chesterfield, MO
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($100 - 152) in Buena Vista, VA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 230) in Earth, TX
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($306 - 516) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($371 - 664) in Brandamore, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($325 - 398) in Lisbon Falls, ME