I had belts replaced 2 years ago b/c of squealing (when it is below 45 degrees outside). The pulley started to chirp/squeal around a year ago for first 30 minutes after it is started, but stops when you push on gas in gear. As time goes on the noise gets a little louder, especially in the morning. Could it be the bearings going bad in the crankshaft pulley? If not, can you spray something on the pulley?
Crankshaft Pulley on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersMay 16, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2013
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerMay 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($174 - $278) in Chesterfield, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Buena Vista, VA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Earth, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($216 - $279) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($988 - $1,481) in Brandamore, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($278 - $547) in Lisbon Falls, ME