I had belts replaced 2 years ago b/c of squealing (when it is below 45 degrees outside). The pulley started to chirp/squeal around a year ago for first 30 minutes after it is started, but stops when you push on gas in gear. As time goes on the noise gets a little louder, especially in the morning. Could it be the bearings going bad in the crankshaft pulley? If not, can you spray something on the pulley?
Crankshaft Pulley on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersMay 16, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2013
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerMay 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Why would my 2004 Nissan pathfinder not turn over at all? I've replaced starter
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!