I had belts replaced 2 years ago b/c of squealing (when it is below 45 degrees outside). The pulley started to chirp/squeal around a year ago for first 30 minutes after it is started, but stops when you push on gas in gear. As time goes on the noise gets a little louder, especially in the morning. Could it be the bearings going bad in the crankshaft pulley? If not, can you spray something on the pulley?
Crankshaft Pulley on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersMay 16, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2013
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerMay 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Where is the ECT sensor located? I'm not able to find any useful information.
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go