Where is the crankshaft position sensor located?
Crankshaft Position Sensor on 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
2 answersFebruary 20, 2012
1 answerOctober 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Traverse Questions
- How to reset codes?
- I'm thinking about purchasing a 2010 Traverse. I noticed the car fax states the
- How many catalytic converters does my '09 Traverse have?
- What's $$ to replace lower control arm bushing (front/back) & sway bar bushings?
- Heated seat light turns on. When i turn the passenger seat on at the same time.
2009 Chevrolet Traverse Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Cutler, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($708 - 1,052) in Day, FL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($226 - 322) in Houston, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($363 - 482) in Bonaire, GA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($64 - 74) in Clearwater Beach, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($338 - 372) in Pacific Beach, WA