Where is the crankshaft position sensor located?
Crankshaft Position Sensor on 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
1 answerOctober 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Traverse Questions
- Smoke and noise From front grill after turning on a/c immediately after starting
- driver side pwr locks, windows, mirrors don't work; heated/cool seat lights on
- Driving down road and horn started to go off. Stopped after a minute or so.
- Ithink I have a problem with my throttle body sensor my warning read out appears saying stability tracking is off car gears down I cant go more than 20 miles an hour this has happened alot so when I start the car I shut off the traction system and drive
- what does code P0008, and P0017 mean.