Where is the crankshaft position sensor located?
Crankshaft Position Sensor on 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
2 answersFebruary 20, 2012
1 answerOctober 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Traverse Questions
- What's $$ to replace lower control arm bushing (front/back) & sway bar bushings?
- Heated seat light turns on. When i turn the passenger seat on at the same time.
- How do I post my customer review for my mechanic?
- My Traverse does NOT heat even when you run it on 90 degrees and NEVER has.
- Car won't come out of park.
2009 Chevrolet Traverse Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cutler, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($139 - 229) in Day, FL
- Maintenance II ($53 - 94) in Houston, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($404 - 496) in Bonaire, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($240 - 283) in Clearwater Beach, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($694 - 728) in Pacific Beach, WA