how do you adjust the air gap in the crankshaft position sensor in a 2002 mitsubishi galant?
crankshaft position sensor? on 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant41 reports
0 answersNovember 23, 2014
1 answerSeptember 27, 2015
1 answerJune 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board