how do you adjust the air gap in the crankshaft position sensor in a 2002 mitsubishi galant?
crankshaft position sensor? on 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant44 reports
0 answersNovember 23, 2014
1 answerSeptember 27, 2015
1 answerJune 26, 2015
2 answersNovember 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2002 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Distant, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($706 - 868) in Auburn, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Redwater, TX
- 90,000 Mile Service ($184 - 274) in Waretown, NJ
- Brake Proportioning Valve Replacement ($235 - 283) in Statesboro, GA
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($146 - 220) in Mesquite, NV