New starter new plugs Oxogen sensors starter battery...
Cranks but wont start on 1994 Ford Ranger
2 answersMay 22, 2010
1 answerJune 10, 2014
2 answersJuly 13, 2015
0 answersNovember 16, 2014
4 answersJune 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($833 - 1,215) in Wittenberg, WI
- Thermostat Replacement ($339 - 396) in Hatboro, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($118 - 192) in Macon, GA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Ridge, MD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($358 - 443) in Merrimac, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Marissa, IL