Cranks shuts off after about 5min,have to wait about a hour to crank again
Cranks but shuts off after about 5min,then have to wait about a hour to crank ag on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 795) in Thedford, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Milton, KY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($920 - 1,198) in Elk River, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Nelson, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Rarden, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,152 - 1,228) in Fisherville, KY