I have a 1993 ford ranger, 2WD, shortbed, stick shift. the engine is a 4 cylinder. I have a problem with it. it wont start but it cranks. the battery is fully charged when starting it also.so we checked for spark. no spark on any of the 8 spark plugs and the spark plugs are brand new with nothing wrong.we tried to look for a bad connection but couldnt find one. Any ideas what could be the issue?
cranking engine but no spark. why? on 1993 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1993 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Kents Hill, ME
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 206) in Madison, MN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 203) in Lakeside, MT
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($96 - 200) in Universal, IN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Canoga Park, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($358 - 443) in Jamesville, NC