How does it happen, when does it happen and how to prevent it.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2009 Ford Focus Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($281 - 351) in Marsteller, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Savona, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($636 - 811) in Albany, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($325 - 455) in Star, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($180 - 243) in Port Clinton, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 75) in Thurmond, WV