What's the crankcase capacity? and how can I easily determine weather the loud knocking noise is a rod or something else?
Crankcase capacity? and how to quickly find out if my bad knocking is a rod. on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($404 - 483) in Goodland, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($209 - 366) in Fishers Island, NY
- Alternator Replacement ($402 - 516) in Midlothian, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 444) in Hooper, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($363 - 479) in Wadena, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($531 - 591) in Hubbard, OR