Anyone know how easy it is to replace the crank sensor on an 05 trailblazer ext six cyl? Do you have any pics or a description of the location and how t replace it? I have the new sensor and it is only held in with the one bolt and just pulls out. thanks..
CRANK SENSOR REPLACEMENT on 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
March 12, 2009
Your crank sensor is located on the left (drivers) side of the engine block towards the rear. You may need to crawl under to get to it. I cannot send you a picture but try the service information available at www.autozone.com. The may be able to provide a picture for you.
2 answersOctober 18, 2014
1 answerNovember 15, 2014
1 answerMarch 09, 2016
0 answersJanuary 27, 2011
0 answersMay 09, 2015
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(20)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(221)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($374 - 614) in Milton, TN
- Heater Core Replacement ($636 - 801) in Huntington, MA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($338 - 485) in Greenville, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pointe A La Hache, LA
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($1,215 - 1,786) in Markle, IN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($322 - 400) in Littcarr, KY