vehicle 2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7L standard 4X4 started to buck one day hooked up to code reader "Crank sensor A intermittent circuit" code registered. Changed out with new crank sensor cleared all codes but issue still remains and same code is being sent to code reader. Any suggestions
crank sensor issue replaced still receive sensor code no change Why? on 2004 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home