I was just told that my crank sensor needs to be replaced and they quoted me $500 for part and labor. Is that price average or considered costly?
Crank sensor on 2004 Hyundai Sonata
3 answersAugust 21, 2009
Check engine light was on and indicated crank sensor was bad. I replaced crank sensor and now car will not start. Any ideas on why?
2 answersMarch 23, 2015
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata22 reports
1 answerApril 07, 2010
3 answersFebruary 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work