No spark ,but I changed crank sensor and coil and still no spark.
Crank sensor on 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Verified for the Jeep Wrangler69 reports
3 answersSeptember 19, 2010
3 answersMarch 15, 2009
2 answersAugust 22, 2011
2 answersJanuary 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
1994 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rumney, NH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 119) in Lincolnton, NC
- 142,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in New Rockford, ND
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Laurel Hill, FL
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($850 - 2,020) in Arnold, KS
- Horn Replacement ($73 - 85) in Avon, IN