Oil is flooding from behind the main pully, so i figure it must be the crank seal, how much should this cost, is this very hard to replace myself?
Crank seal?? on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersJune 03, 2013
3 answersMarch 30, 2010
5 answersAugust 19, 2009
3 answersFebruary 08, 2010
0 answersMay 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($265 - 396) in Stillwater, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Lake Village, AR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Wabasha, MN
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Zapata, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($273 - 322) in Chester, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($152 - 172) in Sardinia, NY