Oil is flooding from behind the main pully, so i figure it must be the crank seal, how much should this cost, is this very hard to replace myself?
Crank seal?? on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
2 answersJune 03, 2013
3 answersMarch 30, 2010
5 answersAugust 19, 2009
3 answersFebruary 08, 2010
0 answersMay 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stillwater, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Lake Village, AR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 476) in Wabasha, MN
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Zapata, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($834 - 959) in Chester, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($211 - 500) in Sardinia, NY