Can I use a 1996 3.0 villager crank pulley on a 1993 villager? If not what is the difference?
crank pulley on 1993 Mercury Villager
1 answerDecember 30, 2011
1 answerJune 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1993 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 187) in Seminole, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($341 - 498) in Metcalf, IL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($294 - 391) in Moretown, VT
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Corning, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($595 - 661) in Shawnee on Delaware, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($174 - 204) in Macon, GA