Have replaced Pump,CHECKED RELAYS ETC.I jiggled wires to CKP sensor,they seemed rather noodly at the top,turned key and vehicle started,but wouldnt stay running..now nothing. I took out sensor,wiped it of(had oil on it) ,..put it back and my TAILLIGHTS stay on.Anyone know does this indicate a BAD sensor??And why would my taillights stay on??Disconnected battery to not run down battery??
Crank Position Sensor~IF BAD,will it keep motor from getting fuel??? on 1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- On drivers side of cash in door opening
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates