Have replaced Pump,CHECKED RELAYS ETC.I jiggled wires to CKP sensor,they seemed rather noodly at the top,turned key and vehicle started,but wouldnt stay running..now nothing. I took out sensor,wiped it of(had oil on it) ,..put it back and my TAILLIGHTS stay on.Anyone know does this indicate a BAD sensor??And why would my taillights stay on??Disconnected battery to not run down battery??
Crank Position Sensor~IF BAD,will it keep motor from getting fuel??? on 1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates