Have replaced Pump,CHECKED RELAYS ETC.I jiggled wires to CKP sensor,they seemed rather noodly at the top,turned key and vehicle started,but wouldnt stay running..now nothing. I took out sensor,wiped it of(had oil on it) ,..put it back and my TAILLIGHTS stay on.Anyone know does this indicate a BAD sensor??And why would my taillights stay on??Disconnected battery to not run down battery??
Crank Position Sensor~IF BAD,will it keep motor from getting fuel??? on 1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Asked by for the 1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- bolts to altenator are out but the core will not come out
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- NO bus in odometer reading,
1996 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates