Car ran fine before the tow. just picked it up off my sister in law. After about a 45 min tow it wont start. i replaced the cps and it started up fine for about 5 mins then shut off. Fuel pump doesnt sound like its turning on. Car sat for about 6 months with 3/4 tank of gas. could be waterdown gas or clogged fuel filter. Any ideas to test this by yourself?
crank but wont start on 2003 Saab 9-5
Verified for the Saab 9-519 reports
Verified for the Saab 9-570 reports
2 answersMarch 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.
- AC is blowing hot air. Is this gonna cost big to get fixed?
- When I push down on the accelerator to go faster the car dose not pick up speed.