Car ran fine before the tow. just picked it up off my sister in law. After about a 45 min tow it wont start. i replaced the cps and it started up fine for about 5 mins then shut off. Fuel pump doesnt sound like its turning on. Car sat for about 6 months with 3/4 tank of gas. could be waterdown gas or clogged fuel filter. Any ideas to test this by yourself?
crank but wont start on 2003 Saab 9-5
Asked by for the 2003 Saab 9-5
Verified for the Saab 9-525 reports
Verified for the Saab 9-5101 reports
2 answersMarch 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
2003 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($127 - $164) in Ayer, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($377 - $513) in Emerson, AR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($116 - $172) in Village, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($716 - $1,205) in Elkhorn, WI
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($402 - $495) in East Saint Louis, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($224 - $293) in Lodi, NJ