Car ran fine before the tow. just picked it up off my sister in law. After about a 45 min tow it wont start. i replaced the cps and it started up fine for about 5 mins then shut off. Fuel pump doesnt sound like its turning on. Car sat for about 6 months with 3/4 tank of gas. could be waterdown gas or clogged fuel filter. Any ideas to test this by yourself?
crank but wont start on 2003 Saab 9-5
Verified for the Saab 9-525 reports
Verified for the Saab 9-597 reports
2 answersMarch 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2003 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($319 - 601) in Ayer, MA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($746 - 902) in Emerson, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Village, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($443 - 582) in Elkhorn, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($341 - 981) in East Saint Louis, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($161 - 378) in Lodi, NJ