I just bought this minivan on Sept 11. End of Sept, I got rear ended, and the van was in the auto body shop for almost a month to have the tailgate repaired/replaced. I just got it back a week and a half ago, and on the way to lunch, it lurched for a second, then started knocking. I brought it to a valvoline for oil change, and found it was leaking and was empty! They filled the oil and I brought it to the dealer I bought it from to repair the leak. They're tellign em the knock is worse and my crank bearing sounds messed up. I haven't even had this thing for a month (when you take away time it was in the auto body) and now this? What kind fo cost am I looking at?
Crank bearing on 2000 Chrysler Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Voyager Questions
- Why van will not start
- What do i do?
- Looking for lock code for my 2000 Crysler Voyge. Car wont start as it is locked
- Could I take the radiator and Ac condenser from my 1997 Mercury villager and put them in my 2002 Chrysler voyager
- It's a 3,3L V6 car. When driving, all of a sudden, the radio unit, front wiper motor, washer motor and door hoist motor shuts down. Stopping the engine and starting again, everything is OK, but after a short time it shuts down again. All consumers togeth
2000 Chrysler Voyager Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Pleasantville, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($495 - 1,619) in Greer, AZ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sunrise, FL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($50 - 155) in Port Hueneme, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van Meter, IA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($55 - 69) in Ringling, MT