I heard about a recall on exhaust manifolds due to cracking problems in honda civics... does the 99 honda civic lx 4d sedan qualify as one of those that was recalled?
cracked exhaust manifold on 1999 Honda Civic
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Civic133 reports
3 answersFebruary 11, 2015
2 answersApril 24, 2012
2 answersJanuary 08, 2013
1 answerAugust 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Apalachicola, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($296 - 389) in Davis Creek, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($216 - 429) in Denton, GA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($294 - 476) in Canby, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - 201) in Maybeury, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($63 - 79) in Crawford, GA