The plastic (!) back bumper has about a 3 inch crack with a dent below it about 1 inch deep and about 5 inches in diameter. The damage is just below left rear taillights. Body shop told me that it couldn't be repaired and would have to be replaced. Cost estimate: $520 for new bumper; $75 for paint; $300 for 7.5 hours labor.
Cracked back bumper repair vs. replace? on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?