I cant seem to find the crack shaft sensor nor do i know what it looks like
crack shaft sensor on 1991 Volvo 740
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 01, 2010
It's on top of the transmission, right behind the engine. It's black and has a 10mm bolt securing it to the transmission housing.
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- Overdrive not working
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
1991 Volvo 740 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in England, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($449 - 1,025) in Riceville, TN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Tickfaw, LA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Varnado, LA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($81 - 88) in Welch, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,014 - 1,152) in Vashon, WA