I cant seem to find the crack shaft sensor nor do i know what it looks like
crack shaft sensor on 1991 Volvo 740
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
- the transmission is shifting hard and sometiems clunks when at a stop sign.
1991 Volvo 740 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in England, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($79 - $114) in Riceville, TN
- Battery Replacement ($171 - $212) in Tickfaw, LA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($405 - $969) in Varnado, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($211 - $290) in Welch, MN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($133 - $153) in Vashon, WA