2003 Ford Mustang Q&A

2003 Ford Mustang Question: Covertible Button

I purchased a Billet button to replace the stock convertible button in my Mustang. How do I get the old one out and the new one in? Thanks for the help! -
Answer 1
I would try calling the company and ask if they have directions available. They should be able to help you. You probably have to pry it out and do something to secure the new in place -