There was a big storm and I ran over trees, went through creeks where bottom of car was dragging. That's why I wondered if maybe a line of some sort cracked or could be leaking. Just seems odd that I didn't have any leaks until right after this happened. I feel like they just said this code means you need pressure control solenoid & it'll cost you over $700 instead of offering other possibilities.
Couldn't Code P1811 also mean trans fluid low? on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- TOLD I NEEDED TRANNY FLUSH @ OIL CHANGE PLACE
- How can I get my transmission fixed without it costing me a ton of money.
- what makes a car surge and lose power,mostly going up hills?
- will the intake manifold cause a major oil leak?
- I have had a fuel pump and spark plugs put on my car and it still won't crank