There was a big storm and I ran over trees, went through creeks where bottom of car was dragging. That's why I wondered if maybe a line of some sort cracked or could be leaking. Just seems odd that I didn't have any leaks until right after this happened. I feel like they just said this code means you need pressure control solenoid & it'll cost you over $700 instead of offering other possibilities.
Couldn't Code P1811 also mean trans fluid low? on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2006 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($349 - 623) in Pendleton, OR
- 30,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Linesville, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Ulm, AR
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Valencia, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($887 - 1,014) in Newport, RI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($151 - 231) in De Valls Bluff, AR