There was a big storm and I ran over trees, went through creeks where bottom of car was dragging. That's why I wondered if maybe a line of some sort cracked or could be leaking. Just seems odd that I didn't have any leaks until right after this happened. I feel like they just said this code means you need pressure control solenoid & it'll cost you over $700 instead of offering other possibilities.
Couldn't Code P1811 also mean trans fluid low? on 2006 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold